I’m lousy with my blog the last couple weeks.. Here’s what’s going on in our lives (or at least mine):
- Maria is on antibiotics for an ear infection again. Not sure if the first never went away or it’s totally different. She also has a new cold. She’s getting better.
- I am co-hosting a baby shower for Sarah this weekend. House needs to be cleaned magically in the next couple days! But I have some fun projects that I may reveal after the shower, so it doesn’t blow it for everyone!
- I started back on Weight Watchers.. only doing it online. I wasn’t good at lunch today. But at least Chad finished off the Apple Cinnamon Chip cookies for me!
- Started to think about Christmas shopping. Yikes! It’s that time of year!
- Chad found 2 dead mice in the garage on Monday when he moved the garbage bins. It’s that time of year too!
- Maria is getting close to sitting up. Sometimes she can do it, if she doesn’t move too much, else she loses her balance!
- She also squeals in a high pitched tone every time she sees herself in the mirror.
- Sarah is babysitting Maria tonight. Good practice for Sarah! 🙂
- I LOVE etsy.com! You can find anything out there! Wallets, purses, prints, calendars, Christmas ornaments, rugs… Definitely going to do some Christmas shopping there!
- Sarah also has me addicted to checking delight.com every day to see their featured product of the day.
- Chad wants me to make pecan pie next week for Thanksgiving. Anyone have any good pecan pie recipes?
- Project Runway starts tonight! Cool that we have Bravo HD now!
- I want to sew. I wish I didn’t have a job, so I could have time to sew! I wish my job was sewing for my own etsy shop. I have fabric for projects… now need time for projects!
- My house is always a mess… need time to clean! Need suggestions on how to find a housekeeper!
- I also want a Cricut machine… but seriously doubt I’d use it enough to justify the cost! Maybe if I had an etsy shop, I could sell things I cut on my Cricut machine?
- Anyone have any suggestions on what to get daycare provider for Christmas??
- Oh and I’ll be 34 tomorrow.. I think that’s officially the mid-30s. If you’ve known me for a while, you know that it’s weird that I haven’t been counting down the days or planning a party. No, I don’t plan my own birthday party for the gifts. It’s because I love to throw parties, so throwing my own birthday party is like a big present for myself! But honestly I’m more excited to be throwing a shower for Sarah then planning my own birthday party!
- That’s it for now unless you want my grocery list I’ve been constructing in my head!