Hope you are all enjoying your Thanksgiving!
I’ve always had a lot to be thankful for, but this year just seems so sweet. I’m thankful for…
- my Beautiful Baby Girl who can lift my spirits with a smile and now when she reaches for me.
- my Wonderful Husband who is so much fun to watch with Beautiful Daughter and is so supportive of my hobbies, interests, values, and goals
- my Fantastic Friends who listen to me and encourage me in my endeavors and life in general
- my Supportive Family who are always there when I need them… (this includes my in-laws!)
- my Company and Job which allow me to have many things that I want (beyond my needs, $$), but who also understand my work/life balance. (Plus they sent me a great birthday present!)
Mostly I am just thankful for all the blessings in my life. Even with all the tests I have endured recently and throughout my life, they all remind me of how much I am blessed.