Left my camera at Chad’s parents house… sooo no pictures to post!
Weekend in a Nutshell –
- Thursday – we traveled to Hutchinson to my Aunt Susie’s house for Thanksgiving. Maria was the only baby, so she got some good attention. Fun to see my aunts and uncles and cousins that were there.
- Friday – Maria had her 6 month pictures taken and we also had a couple family shots done. Ordered her pictures and our Christmas cards. Not the cheapest way to do photo cards, but I’m done! Also headed out around 4 to do a little shopping. Crowds weren’t bad by then. And after Maria went to bed I made a Pecan Pie.
- Saturday A.M. – Up early went out and did a little more shopping. Michael’s and Barnes & Noble. Got some ideas at Barnes & Noble, and then came home and bought for more than $10 less at buy.com! Also did some shopping at etsy.com! yeah!!
- Saturday P.M. – Went to Chad’s parents for Thanksgiving there. We were originally going to spend Thursday there, but then we decided we’d give them a few extra days to recover from their flu last week! It was fun to have the whole family together which has grown by 2 since last year.
- Sunday – We volunteered for the nursery at church. Then Maria and I ran some errands and then stopped by my brother’s house. She then came home and crashed! We switched to a convertible carseat yesterday, so she doesn’t have the carrier to sleep in when we’re out and about. I then came home and finished a bag that I started sewing the other day. It’s part of my “going green”… a canvas grocery bag.
That’s it… hope that nutshell wasn’t too big! 🙂