What a nice weekend!
- I got up and got Maria ready and then dropped her off at daycare.
- Then to Target for my big big shopping run for the month.
- Quick stop at home to dropoff purchases.
- Picked up Maria
- Headed to the zoo. And wow! Metaphorically it was a complete zoo!
- It was in the 60s and Sunny. Plus it was spring break for several of the large school districts in the area.
- And then of course there is the baby farm animal exhibit.
- We were inside and met up with Sara and Gracey, and headed over to see the baby animals.
- We didn’t see much because it was so busy, but it was enough for Maria.
- So much that she conked out in her stroller with her shades on and a treat in her hand!
- I had lunch at the zoo, and bought her some books at the gift shop while she napped.
- Then home again to play for a little while.
- Then we also went to visit Daddy at his work.
- BUSY DAY!
- Maria and I were up early again.
- Went to Weight Watchers to weigh in. Maria came with.
- I handed her off while I was weighed. (Down 0.6 – nice!)
- Then she didn’t want to come back.
- At home again, a little later, Nicole, Sarah, and Carrie (plus Lilah and Curt) came over to do some freezer cooking.
- I made Blondies, Chai Latte Cupcakes, and Enchiladas.
- After everyone left, Maria and I went out to run some errands.
- The hope was that she would get a quick nap in in the stroller, because sometimes she needs to be tricked!
- It didn’t work. She just laid in the stroller and babbled, but also rested… more than if I had left her at home.
- We then came home and got Chad, then went out for dinner!
- Yes, OUT for Dinner!
- We haven’t done that since last summer! I don’t know why? Maria was soooo good! She sat in her high chair and looked at the people sitting directly behind us.
- We went to Champps, where it’s loud and ok for Maria to be loud. Plus there were TVs and burgers. Good time! We will definitely be doing that again, before she wants to get out and walk!
- Got up with Maria. Earlier than I wanted to get up.
- Made some muffins that were horrible. I took a bite of one and threw them all out!
- Ate breakfast.
- Chad got Maria down for a morning nap. (she must have still been tired from yesterday!)
- After nap, we went to Chad’s parents house.
- Maria got to play with Grandma and Grandpa while I went to the consignment store to pick up a check for my clothes. over $85!
- Maria went down for a nap at Grandma’s right when I got back.
- After her nap, we played a little and then packed up and headed back home.
- Now I’m here… gotta get to bed!