I’m a blog slacker. I know that.
- Worked on decluttering my house. Felt good after some good purging!
- Visited Ikea. Dropped off about 40 batteries for recycling and did some successful browsing, and found some delicious cookies!
- Last minute, decided to go to book club in the evening. Good time!
- Swim lessons in the morning.
- Naps for everyone.
- Short shopping trip to buy Easter basket goodies
- Chad went to Fantasy Baseball draft
- Maria and I went to the mall to burn off some of her energy
- Worked on catching up on photo organization
- Finished Christmas 2007 Scrapbook pages (to be posted later)
- It snowed.
- Started dinner (Hot Turkey Sandwiches) in the crockpot
- Made Belgian waffles for breakfast
- Again, naps for all
- Made banana bread
- Visited the library (with Maria)
- Picked up my scrapbook pages from Walgreens
- Finished dinner (recipe to be posted later)