You’re getting bullets… life just doesn’t seem that interesting to blog more than once a week, yet too much going on to write details… strange…
- Maria’s 2-year wellness checkup. She’s 35.5″ tall and 27.8 lbs which puts her at about 90th percentile for height and 60th for weight.
- Picked up a bike trailer that I found on Craigslist and stopped at a few garage sales. Just bought a few toys for Maria, including a tea set which she seems to love!
- I had lunch with a friend from my first “real” job after college. I hadn’t seen her in about 8 or 9 years so it was fun to catch up.
- Ran some more errands.
- Picked up Maria, and then as soon as Chad got home, headed out to meet my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and niece Jana for pedicures!
- Overall, fun relaxing day!
- Met Jana and Kim at Jana’s soccer practice and then picked up McDonald’s and headed to Teddy Bear park to play.
- During Maria’s afternoon nap, I got the bikes down and pushed them to the gas station to get air in the tires.
- After nap, we went for a bike ride with the new trailer! Maria loved it!!
- A college friend and his family stopped by on their way through town. We had lunch and hung out. It was the first time they met Maria, and they have a 9 1/2 month old girl as well, so very fun!
All in all, a very nice weekend!