Yesterday my plans for Friday were:
- Get up clean, including shampooing the carpet in the hallway and Maria’s new room.
- Go out to lunch with Chad
- Consign some more stuff
- Do some shopping
- Nap and/or watch Thursday night TV
- Pick Up Maria from daycare
- Eat dinner as a family
- Watch some TV or read
- Vacuumed and shampooed the carpets in the hallway and Maria’s new room
- Picked up Maria at daycare (early)
- Made a doctor appt for her 2 goopy eyes
- Ate lunch (Chad got takeout for us all)
- Put Maria down for a nap
- Laid down for a nap, but was interrupted by the doorbell
- Arranged the flowers that were delivered!! (Thanks, Karin!)
- Took Maria to the doctor
- Went to Target to fill Maria’s prescription
- Bought Maria her first Starbuck’s beverage! (hot chocolate)
- Went to the mall with an overtired 2 year old
- Came home, gave 2 year old an ice cream cone for dinner, because I knew she was too tired to sit still for anything that wasn’t a “treat”
- Somehow managed to corral her into bed
- Went back up to her room after 5 minutes to assure her that there were no GORILLAS(!) in the house.
- Made a mental note, not to read Good Night Gorilla to her for awhile!
Don’t get me wrong it was a good day! Just wish it didn’t involve a trip to the doctor or the pharmacy!