Another easy weeknight recipe, especially if you take the time to cut up the veggies the night before. I found this at afewshortcuts.com through some other blogs I’m sure. I don’t remember how I found it now. I used turkey sausage. A great fall or winter recipe!
Italian Sausage and Potato Roast
1 Package of Italian Sausage (about 5 links)
2 Bell Peppers (I use one yellow, one green for color)
1 Sweet Onion
1 lb Red potatoes (cut in quarters) about 4 potatoes
1-2 Tbsp Olive oil
¼ tsp oregano
1 tsp Garlic salt
Dash of pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash a cut Peppers and onions into strips. Wash and cut potatoes too.
- Place all of the cut veggies onto a large baking sheet.
- Toss veggies with olive oil and seasonings.
- Cut sausages into 3 or 4 pieces per sausage. Place the sausage pieces on the pan with the veggies.
- Place pan in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and serve!
Makes enough for 4-6 people