I loved this one! Plus it literally was less than 5 minutes to put together in the crockpot! No veggie prep at all, since it is just a bag of baby carrots and a bag of corn!
Comes from the beloved Betty Crocker! I did follow some reviews and kept the corn separate.
Slow Cooker Glazed Pork Roast with Carrots and Corn
1 boneless pork shoulder roast (3 lb)
1 bag (1 lb) ready-to-eat baby-cut carrots
1/2 cup barbecue sauce
1/4 cup honey
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
2/3 cup barbecue sauce
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers Niblets® frozen corn
- If pork roast comes in netting or is tied, remove netting or strings. Remove fat from pork. In 3- to 4-quart slow cooker, place pork. Arrange carrots around and on top of pork. In small bowl, mix 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, the honey, vinegar and seasoned salt; pour over pork and carrots.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove pork and vegetables from cooker; place on serving platter. Cover to keep warm.
- In small bowl, mix 2/3 cup barbecue sauce and the flour; gradually stir into juices in cooker. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
- Meanwhile cook corn as directed. Serve sauce over pork and vegetables.