oh my, I have ignored my blog. But busy is the general theme around here! And I don’t expect it to slow down any with birthday celebrations, Thanksgiving and holiday preparations!
That being said. Here is the last couple weeks in review.
– My niece Katelyn celebrated her 9th birthday!
– I made her this really cool purse cake.
– We celebrated Halloween. Maria was a butterfly fairy & Charlie was a puppy. (Scrapbook pages posted here)
– We celebrated our 8 year anniversary. Since we both work downtown, we went out for a nice lunch without worrying about getting a babysitter.
– I hosted a Pampered Chef & Shutterfly HouseParty. Way fun!
– Maria got another ear infection.
– Charlie going through some weird crabby growth spurt, combined with a cold.
– Charlie started saying “Noooo” a LOT and very clearly.
– Got the yard and porch all ready for winter. (not that we’re really ready for that!)
– Busy busy at work.