Just a few more things to do, but I’m pretty proud of what I’ve done already for Christmas:
- Kids saw Santa – Maria sat on his lap. Charlie did too, but screamed!
- Completed my gift shopping.
- Completed my grocery shopping(!)
- Addressed, stamped and sent out Christmas Cards/Letters
- Attended a Christmas Party
- Made Cranberry Cheesecake Bars for a holiday treat sharing day at work.
- Managed our Elf on the Shelf all of December (minus one night he forgot to move)
- Made and ate Christmas cookies with Maria and Charlie (we just scooped sugar cookie dough into balls and rolled in the various sprinkles and baked… none of that fancy rolling or cookie cutter stuff for us!)
- Helped Maria decorate her gingerbread house.
- Attended Maria’s Sunday School Christmas program/service.
- Taken Maria to the doctor & pharmacy various times. And scheduled a tonsilectomy for January. (OK, not Christmas related, but still stressful and time consuming, so I’m counting it!)
- Called a roofer to come fix our leaky skylight (again, stressful)
- Cleaned the lint trap in my washer (I had no idea it had one, so after 6 years, you can imagine we figured out fast where the musty smell was coming from! duh!)
- Got all the presents sorted and in boxes ready to be wrapped
- Got the house picked up and ready for my house-cleaner tomorrow.
- One more day of work (but from home)
- Make Caramel corn
- Wrap presents
- Make more cookies
- Make those pretzel & Hershey hugs things
- Make meatballs for Christmas Eve
- Watch Elf and/or Christmas Vacation
- Take a shower.
Then I’ll be ready!