We had a great week last week at Family Camp last week at Luther Park. We had a stressful week leading up to it since our daycare was closed. But once we were there it was a lot of fun!
- Lots of friends! Former counselors and other families who have been there for many years as well. oh and Grandpa & Grandma.
- Seeing the kids make new friends! Charlie and Evan were best buddies and Maria just wanted to “catch up” with the older girls. (And using her imagination when making new friends)
- Singing and Dancing and Pretending to be a Puppy
- Lots of sidewalks for the scooters!
- A Pool and a boat ride.
- A giant sandbox (volleyball court) and slides
- Games – Chapel Quest and Pharaoh, Pharaoh were Maria’s favorites
- Great weather (only one rainy day) and the temps were in the 70s-80s all week.