whoa. February was kind of a killer month. Lots going on. As we head into spring, I’m taking some inspiration from Jennie and hoping to get caught up on some things. But I probably need to set some goals for myself. Nothing like holding yourself accountable when it’s out there on the internet!
- Read 3 books.
- Scrapbooking Weekend (already done!)
- Watch Pitch Perfect
- Exercise at least once. (trying to be realistic here)
- Take my kids swimming.
- Rollerskating with my girl.
- Decide whether we are putting the house on the market this spring/summer
- Sell or donate off the pile of clothes/toys I have in my guest room and basement right now.
- Date night.
What are your goals for March?
One thought on “Getting Going in March”
Survive? ha ha.
I want to get my 2012 photo book finished. And plan the trip to Portland. And finish watching season 3 of Downton Abbey.
p.s. I watched Pitch Perfect on the plane back from Vegas. So good.