So I feel like April zoomed right by. But I enjoyed it, even if I didn’t get all my plans accomplished… I blame it on the snow! Here’s how I did:
Read 2 books.One. Two. Exercise at least once – hopefully running outside! Come on spring!Ran Twice. Yoga Twice.
- Date Night.
Girls Night Out.Twice! Help Maria choose a birthday theme.– Sofia the First!
- Charlie’s 3 Year book.
- See if I can get my fingers to stop swelling… No but I did get to the doctor and am on some new medication.
- Sell or donate off the pile of clothes/toys I have in my guest room and basement right now. – Not quite, but scheduled for pickup this Thursday.
So May …
- Maria’s Birthday Party
- Watch Silver Linings Playbook.
- Follow up with Doctor re: fingers
- Donate clothes
- Charlie’s 3 year book
- Run some more… 5K on June 1!
- Books Read = 2
- Plant Flowers