Here’s what you missed in July:
- Our annual 4th of July picnic was small (just family) but fun!
- Maria had a belated birthday celebration with her BFF – lunch at American Girl store and a sleepover!
- Maria took a hip hop dance class.
- Charlie and Maria took swimming lessons.
- Introduced Charlie to Playland at McDonald’s (LOVED IT!)
- Maria spent several days with her cousins and went to Vacation Bible School with them.
- Charlie went to one of his cousin Drew’s baseball games.
- Discovered Chutes & Ladders park.
- Maria went to a week of day camp with her friend Gracey
- Both kids had a week at backup daycare – Charlie loved it!
- We spent a week at Luther Park.
- Maria went to see Dispicable Me 2 with a friend
- Signed Charlie up to start preschool and Sunday School in September (next week!) and toured both!
- Maria went to a Lynx game with Chad.
- We went to see Planes – Charlie’s first movie.
- Chad golfed in a couple of golf tournaments
- Checked out the Splash Pad at the YMCA and a newly “remodeled” park near home
- Celebrated our friend Ellis’ first birthday
- Met Maria’s First Grade Teacher
Can’t believe it’s time for a new school year!