My fingers were still swollen. Better than Day #1, but they still felt swollen. they didn’t look incredibly swollen, but just felt stiff. My stomach made a lot of noise. Digesting and stuff but didn’t hurt… Bought a grapefruit yesterday, and wondering how I will eat that without sugar… something new, I guess.
- Herbal Tea (mint ve…something – from Caribou)
- apple, sweet potatoes, Applegate maple/apple sausage, spinach – sautéed in Coconut Oil with pink sea salt. – (again sugar in the sausage) Threw in a little more spinach today
- leftover burrito chicken meat (chicken, peppers, homemade taco seasoning, tomato sauce)
- with sautéed (in olive oil) spinach, cherry tomatoes & mini peppers with guac (same as yesterday but added in spinach)
- Herbal Tea – from Starbucks
- Grapefruit (without sugar!)
- Split Pea Soup (yes, peas are out, but did not have crackers!
- Strawberries & Blueberries with Coconut Milk
- While preparing breakfast, I decided I needed more oil in the skillet, so grabbed my coconut oil spray, sprayed and Then read the ingredients… coconut and SOY… so no more of that. darn convenience items with their hidden ingredients.
- Grapefruit for a snack without sugar sprinkled on it – can’t say I’d do it every day… but it wasn’t bad!
- Herbal Tea at Starbucks