I ate lunch a little late. Felt a headache and definite craving. I think it’s because i let myself get hungry. Dinner was not well planned. My planned meal still had frozen ingredients. So I made a quick run to the grocery store for chicken.
- Decaf Coffee
- apple, sweet potatoes, Applegate maple/apple sausage, spinach – sautéed in Coconut Oil with pink sea salt. – (again sugar in the sausage)
- Herbal Tea
- leftover burrito chicken meat (chicken, peppers, homemade taco seasoning, tomato sauce
- with sautéed (in olive oil) spinach, cherry tomatoes & mini peppers with guac (same as yesterday but added in spinach)
- Strawberries/Blueberries with coconut milk
- Raw almonds
- Chicken (fried in olive oil with salt, pepper, garlic)
- Asparagus roasted and wrapped in bacon
- Salad with balsamic vinegar and olive oil
- My husband didn’t hate the asparagus. Asparagus is new to the house. Usually only a restaurant food!
- Leftover chicken for salads.
- Found a friend who is doing this too and she gave me a breakfast sausage recipe (no sugar!)