Day 4. Feeling more energy. Better focus at work. Patience with my kids was better today too. It was a good day. Not sure it’s all the food, but it’s good. Starting to plan groceries for the weekend and next week.
Breakfast: the same. With decaf coffee (if you’re wondering why I don’t have eggs, it’s because I have an intolerance to the protein in egg white… Nothing that makes me too sick, but I try to avoid as much as I can. And next week, when I’m traveling, it will probably be my safest choice)
Mid-Morning: Herbal Tea mid-morning
- Leftover squash soup
- Salad with leftover chicken, avocado and balsamic vinegar with olive oil
- Pork Taco Meat slow-cooked with tomatoes w/ guacamole, in butter leaf lettuce.
- Managed to eat my lunch salad even though I really wanted more dressing!
- Lunch was filling! But not bloating!
- Packed my husband’s lunch for tomorrow without sneaking any tastes (tortilla chips & cheese)
- Dinner plans changed, because my chicken wasn’t thawed.
- Went to bed before succumbing to my popcorn craving.