Day 4. Feeling more energy. Better focus at work. Patience with my kids was better today too. It was a good day. Not sure it’s all the food, but it’s good. Starting to plan groceries for the weekend and next week.
Breakfast: the same. With decaf coffee (if you’re wondering why I don’t have eggs, it’s because I have an intolerance to the protein in egg white… Nothing that makes me too sick, but I try to avoid as much as I can. And next week, when I’m traveling, it will probably be my safest choice)
Mid-Morning: Herbal Tea mid-morning
- Leftover squash soup
- Salad with leftover chicken, avocado and balsamic vinegar with olive oil
- Pork Taco Meat slow-cooked with tomatoes w/ guacamole, in butter leaf lettuce.
- Managed to eat my lunch salad even though I really wanted more dressing!
- Lunch was filling! But not bloating!
- Packed my husband’s lunch for tomorrow without sneaking any tastes (tortilla chips & cheese)
- Dinner plans changed, because my chicken wasn’t thawed.
- Went to bed before succumbing to my popcorn craving.
One thought on “Whole 30 – Day #4”
I know the popcorn craving – garlic plantains from Whole Foods works for that too! 🙂 I like that you are documenting your Wins! This will help when you are dying for something off plan! Make some homemade spiced nuts and seeds, might help with crunch and salt craving! Here’s to Week One being almost done! Go Jane! Go!