Woke up early. Not sure why? I couldn’t fall back asleep because I started thinking about what I needed to do to get ready for my work trip.Ate dinner at the airport (while watching the Packers win!) It was strange ordering a salad when I could smell all the fried food. But it was good. Even the tomatoes! Unfortunately my plane was super late and heading into Day #8 tired!
Breakfast: The same. Drank decaf coffee at Charlie’s early hockey scrimmage.
- Leftover chicken/potatoes/carrots – cooked into hash
- Dry Roasted Pistachios
- Raspberries in Coconut Milk
- Cobb salad minus cheese and eggs with Balsimic Dressing.
- Ate out in a restaurant
- Cooked a bunch of non-compliant foods for my family to eat while I am gone, but did not even lick my fingers
- Resisted complimentary snacks offered by the airline during the 2+ hour delay!