Start of week 2 did not get off to a great start. My flight to NEbraska was way delayed. So I was very short on sleep. Which is why I felt pretty defeated when the hotel breakfast had only fruit that was compliant. I was hoping for scrambled eggs. But they had cheese. I took some fruit, and went back to my room to come up with a plan. I found a cafe nearby where I could get my eggs. Good deal. By the end of the day, the lack of sleep had caught up with me so I took a detour back to the hotel via Whole Foods and got some takeout for dinner and breakfast the next morning.
- Omelette with peppers, spinach and ham
- Fresh fruit cup
- Decaf coffee
- Salad with chicken, bacon, artichokes, tomato, Balsimic vinegar and oil
- Turkey sausage from Whole Foods
- Green beans, peppers, cauliflower, carrots (array of goodness from Whole Foods hot line)
- Organic dry roasted garlic herb cashews (Yum!)
- Did not succumb to cheesy eggs or oatmeal
- Gave my work team a heads up so that they asked before ordering lunch and I got something compliant.
- Takeout from Whole Foods