Starting off with 9.5 hours of sleep helps! Also got a treadmill run in the morning. Great way to start a day! Work offered to being in Panera for lunch. And I think partly because I asked for some healthy options. But upon exploring their website, I find that they add sugar to their chicken (!) and their dressings are soybean oil based. So I politely declined and went out by myself. I still made a (wrong) uneducated guess at lunch though. Dinner was While Foods again. Safe and a good travel choice if you don’t want fancy sit down.
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs (from Whole Foods)
- Chipotle – salad with chicken, peppers/onions, guacamole, salsa verde – after eating this I realized I had not checked chipotle ingredients? I don’t know why. But guess what chicken and peppers/onions are cooked in rice bran oil (whatever that is). Now do I start over? I maybe should, but I am not going to. Maybe I just do a whole45? I don’t want to count this as a defeat. Just lesson learned.
- More of those yummy cashews!
- Hot herbal tea
- Hotel Fridge and pre-buying breakfast!
- Not caving to bad options.
- Speaking up for myself
- Got to read at lunch. 🙂
- Always (consistently) research.