I made it 10 days!! Woo woo! Yesterday was my last day in Lincoln. I got up, did some yoga, packed my bag, ate breakfast, went to the office for a few hours and then flew home. Fortunately my flight home was a much smoother process. I picked the kids up before going home (They were happy to see me)! Groceries were waiting on my doorstep when I got home, so we made dinner and did a little food prep for today.
- 1.5 hard boiled egg (the other half was too frozen to eat – hotel fridge fail)
- decaf coffee
- berries and grapes
- compliant beef stick (from Whole Foods – probably should have had 2)
- salad (purchased the night before from Whole Foods)
- turkey/beef taco meat
- guacamole (homemade)
- pre-planning breakfast & lunch
- Groceries with fresh produce waiting for me when I got home
- Taco meat thawed, so I wouldn’t be tempted to deviate from the plan after traveling.