I got up and dragged myself to the gym/community center to get a run in to start my day. Breakfast I tried a new sausage recipe – actually I made it the night before, so it just needed to be warmed. Also I weighed myself. The rules say you shouldn’t but I did. I’m only down about 1/2 pound. I don’t know why I did it. I’m feeling great. That is why I started this… Moving on
- homemade turkey sausage – turkey, sage, pepper, marjoram, red pepper flakes, ground cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg (+ a little coconut oil, so it didn’t stick to my pan)
- sweet potatoes, spinach, apple
- decaf coffee
- Leftover shredded pork taco meat
- With sautéed peppers and guacamole
- Herbal Tea
- Pistachios (Worried these are just too much like snacking on chips or other bad things… but I love them)
- New Recipes YUM!
- Still in my mode of eating all 3 meals and not just snacking or binging on something that may be compliant, but not a good meal.
- Chili in the freezer for future easy meals.