I had the dream where I ate a bunch of really bad food and was devastated to have to start over. The guilt. I even woke up with it. I kind of laughed when I read about this happening to others. But it happened to me, and I am one to hardly remember dreams, so it must have been traumatizing!
Got up and got a run in before our Saturday of running around starts. Lunch was between Maria’s Basketball game and Charlie’s Hockey practice. Maria wanted to stop at Subway and I wanted to get some things from the Natural Food store (ghee & coconut aminos) But I also found some compliant lunch there too.
- homemade turkey sausage, sweet potatoes, apple, spinach
- decaf coffee
- Chicken Vegetable Soup
- Beef Stick
- Leftover Taco Meat on lettuce
- With Sautéed Peppers & Onions
- Hot Soup at the Natural Food store – enjoyed at Subway with Maria (don’t even get me started on ingredients in Subways “ingredients”
- Leftover Dinner Success for the whole family. They had their taco meat with beans, chips, cheese also
- Exercise on a busy day
- Stayed warm. Nothing to do with the Whole30, but that was a success yesterday!