Yesterday was a good day. I was back in the office after a week of traveling and working from home. I think being in the office helps me from the mindless munching of pistachios! I pulled lunch from the freezer before I went to work and then dinner was ready in the crockpot when I came home.
- Turkey Sausage
- Blueberries, Banana, Walnuts, Shredded Coconut in Coconut milk
- Sweet Potato Chili (from the freezer)
- Clementine Oranges
- OPPORTUNITY: add my healthy fat – maybe a handful of walnuts or raw almonds ?
- Porketta with Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Sautéed Broccoli Slaw
- Baked Sweet Potato Sticks – (OK, fries… technically against the rules, but all ingredients were compliant)
- OPPORTUNITY: fat – an avocado would have been great here!
- The several times I stopped myself from grabbing a potato chip from the open bag during dinner!
- I didn’t make all the Sweet Potato Fries – because I knew I would have eaten them until they were gone…