Hard to believe I’m over halfway through. At this point I don’t think I’m going to stop at 30… I might go 45. Not sure, I need to read the “Re-Introduction” section of It Starts With Food. But I’m really loving how I’m feeling… Dinner we winged it a bit. I had plans to make a new chicken chili recipe, but Chad got sucked into a Happy Hour, and I knew that the kids would not appreciate it. In hind sight, I maybe should have done it. But now we’ll have it Friday.
- Sweet potatoes, turkey sausage, Apple and spinach in coconut oil
- Decaf coffee
- Leftover Porketta with Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Sautéed Broccoli Slaw & Spinach
- Baked Sweet Potato Sticks
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 2 egg omelet with peppers/onions/spinach and avocado
- adding Avocado to my lunch was yummy! Love when my avocado is perfectly ripened!