Still feeling good. Maybe a little bored with my food options. This is where I know it gets tricky… Yoga this morning was a nice meditative stretching session… felt calm and refreshed. Dinner – we were invited to a pizza party. Hmmm… I offered to bring the salad. Found a super yummy compliant dressing recipe, and then ate some chicken before we went. It was a rotisserie chicken from the Target deli… of course it had sugar in it.. but I didn’t eat the skin and figured it was better than pizza or starving myself… could have been worse.
- Turkey Sausage
- Blueberries, Walnuts, Shredded Coconut in Coconut milk – need to research if there is an Almond Milk that is compliant…
- Sweet Potato Chili (from the freezer)
- Clementine Oranges
- Salad (lettuce, spinach, avocado, black olives, yellow bell pepper, red onion) with OG-ish dressing (I omitted the water and next time will only make a half batch.)
- Didn’t succumb to a pizza party!
- The OG-ish dressing!!
- Yoga with Adriene – (Day 8 of her 30 Days series)