20 days!! 2/3rds done… if I stop at 30 days.
Feeling great, even though I was up late last night finishing Making of a Murderer. Chad had a dentist appt this morning so I couldn’t hit the gym first thing. So I did some yoga and then went after he got home.
- Sweet potatoes, turkey sausage, Apple and spinach in coconut oil
- Leftover Porketta with Homemade BBQ Sauce
- Sautéed Broccoli Slaw & Cherry Tomatoes
- Romaine with OG-ish dressing – It is too yummy! You should try it!
- Paleo White Chicken Chili
- Romaine with OG-ish dressing
- Enough energy for yoga and a run!
- Another great new recipe – Paleo White Chicken Chili!
- Yoga with Adriene – (Day 9 of her 30 Days series)
- Running – 5K Runner (Week 3- Day 1)