My weekend alarm clock (Charlie) did not wake me up at the usual 7 am. I was a bit surprised I didn’t wake up myself, because I went to bed before 10. I must have been tired. I did a bunch of food prep (put away broth I made overnight, breakfast sausage, and dinner in the crockpot) before heading to Rochester to see my parents. Planning is turning out to be the biggest key in making these 30 days successful.
- Turkey Sausage
- Blueberries, Walnuts, Shredded Coconut in Coconut milk – need to research if there is an Almond Milk that is compliant…
- Panera Salad (romaine, avocado, turkey, tomatoes, bacon) with a squeeze of lemon instead of dressing.
- Clementine oranges
- Macadamia Nuts
- Spaghetti Sauce over Zoodles
- Romaine with OG-ish Dressing
- New kid-friendly recipe! Spaghetti Sauce
- Delicious salad without salad dressing – apparently my tastes have shifted! I did not feel like I was starving myself at all!
No Exercise, but I’m okay with that.