Slow in getting up. And I’m fighting a cold or something because my eyes have been kind of crusty in the morning… but I dragged myself out of bed and got to they gym for a run… which felt great. Dinner plans are changing some because Charlie needs a haircut immediately after the haircut he attempted himself yesterday… I’ve always been a menu planner, so this part isn’t too hard for me. Just move around my meal plans from another day to accommodate a dinner that is faster to get on the table…
- Sweet potatoes, turkey sausage, Apple and spinach in coconut oil
- Leftover Spaghetti Sauce
- Over Sautéed Broccoli Slaw
- Chicken thighs
- Mashed potatoes (made with ghee)
- Green beans
- Cooking dinner in the crockpot again!
- Found pistachios (dry roasted) at Aldi’s!
- Running – 5K Runner (Week 3- Day 2)