COOL WHIP Whipped Topping. Yum! A childhood favorite, not only mine, but now my kids love it too! It was for special occasions when I was a kid, which was usually at my grandparents. COOL WHIP whipped topping on pie, gelatin salads or desserts. And being from the Midwest, it always made appearances at potlucks! But my favorite part was licking the tub in my grandma’s kitchen.
Whipped topping adds a touch of special-ness to our everyday food. With a busy schedule, I am finally learning to keep things simple. And as much as I wish I could make everything from scratch, when I can’t I’m always looking for ways to “doctor them up” to add a little “Wow” factor for my kids. COOL WHIP whipped topping is a simple way to meals and snacks a bit extra special.
- On strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, bananas, and other fresh fruit – YUM!
- On ice cream sundaes – YUM!
- Banana splits minus the ice cream? Yep – Bananas, a little Chocolate Syrup and COOL WHIP whipped topping! YUM!
- On pudding – YUM! (Butterscotch is our favorite flavor)
- On cake or cupcakes– YUM! No need to frost a cake, especially in the warmer weather. Whipped Topping is the perfect “frosting” for cake and cupcakes.
- In your coffee – If you like cream and sugar in your coffee, you will like COOL WHIP whipped topping in it too!
- On top of waffles, pancakes or French toast with fresh fruit – peaches & blueberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Especially easy with frozen waffles.
- Make a graham cracker sandwich with jam and a little whipped topping between the crackers.
And if you’re having company, there are so many easy desserts that everyone will love like…
- All things Banana Cream (my husband’s favorite) – cupcakes, pudding
- Angel Trifle
- Tres Leches Cake
- Add it to ice cream shakes with ice cream and fruit to make it especially creamy – don’t forget to add a dollop to the top!
And one of my favorite desserts, especially as we move into warmer weather and berry season – Angel food cake and strawberries. It’s a hit with everyone! Made especially easy with a fresh angel food cake from the bakery. Of course, topped with a dollop of COOL WHIP whipped topping!
It’s easy to have on hand and the possibilities of how to use it are pretty endless. Summer is the perfect time to add a refreshing taste of COOL WHIP whipped topping to your day. What’s your favorite way to enjoy COOL WHIP whipped topping?
Sponsored posts are purely editorial content that we are pleased to have presented by a participating sponsor. Advertisers do not produce the content. I was compensated for this post as a member of Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all my own.