I’ve been absent. I realize this. And there is wayyyy too much to try and catch up on all of it. But here’s a summary of our busy summer!
- Packed up and moved out of Burnsville.
- Into our new house in New Brighton
- There was some soccer and birthday parties too.
- Home Repairs & Upkeep – leaky water main, smoke detectors, brick repair, toilet seats, shower heads, more leaky pipes, catching mice
- Meeting Neighbors – This was the highlight of our summer. All the wonderful neighbors that we have met. Lots of kids. Lots of baths required after nights of riding bikes, scooters, and ziggles.
- New preschool for Charlie and summer care program for Maria – new friends & new teachers.
- A week at Family Camp – super fun – bikes (no training wheels for my kids), scooters, worship, music & friends
- A sleepover for Maria at Grandpa & Grandma’s
- Charlie’s first Twins game
- Daddy golfed and went white water rafting.
- Discovered a new water park in the area.
- Labor Day weekend at Uncle Mike’s cabin
It was a little stressful for the first half, but once we were settled in we had lots of fun. All good stuff! Ready for fall… more changes coming…